A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Seipel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Seipel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seipel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seipel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Seipel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seipel graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Seipel has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Seipel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Seipel practice?
- Dr. Robert Seipel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Seipel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oconomowoc, WI.
See Oconomowoc Orthopedic Surgeons.