A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Seipel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seipel
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Seipel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Seipel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seipel graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Seipel has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Seipel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Seipel practice?
- Dr. Robert Seipel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Seipel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oconomowoc, WI.
See Oconomowoc Surgeons.