Learn more about Dr. Robert Seipel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Seipel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seipel graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Seipel has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seipel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Seipel practice?
Dr. Robert Seipel practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Kenosha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Hartland, WI and Summit, WI.
See Kenosha Surgeons.