A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Semba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Semba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Semba, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Semba graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Semba has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thomas Semba MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Semba practice?
- Dr. Robert Semba has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Semba practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Lenox, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL and Palos Heights, IL.
See New Lenox Orthopedic Surgeons.