A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Semba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Semba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Semba
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Semba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Semba, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Semba graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Semba has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert T Semba MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Semba practice?
- Dr. Robert Semba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Semba practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Lenox, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Palos Heights, IL.
See New Lenox Surgeons.