Learn more about Dr. Robert Semba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Semba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Semba
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Semba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Semba, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Semba graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Semba has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert T Semba MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Semba practice?
- Dr. Robert Semba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Semba practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Lenox, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Palos Heights, IL.
See New Lenox Orthopedic Surgeons.