A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Seminara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Seminara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seminara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seminara Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Seminara graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Seminara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital, Brooklyn, Brooklyn Borough
- Methodist Hospital Of BrooklynCarson C Peck Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Santi Seminara MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Seminara practice?
- Dr. Robert Seminara has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Seminara practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.