A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Semo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Semo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Semo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Semo graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Semo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Semo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Semo practice?
- Dr. Robert Semo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Semo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santee, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.