A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Septon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Septon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Septon, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Lyme Disease
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Septon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Septon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Septon MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Septon practice?
- Dr. Robert Septon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Septon practices Dermatology near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Gurnee, IL.
See Libertyville Dermatologists.