A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sestero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sestero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sestero, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sestero graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sestero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children`s Hsp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sestero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans