A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sestero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sestero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sestero, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sestero graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sestero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children`s Hsp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Sestero MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Sestero practice?
- Dr. Robert Sestero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sestero practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Obstetricians & Gynecologists.