A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sevenich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sevenich is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sevenich
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sevenich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sevenich, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sevenich graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Sevenich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Sevenich MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Sevenich practice?
- Dr. Robert Sevenich has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sevenich practices Psychiatry near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Psychiatrists.