Dr. Robert Severinac Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert Severinac?

Best Surgeon

Posted on October 20th, 2017

Dr. Severinac exceeded my expectations! He has impeccable bed side manners, could not have asked for a better surgeon/physician. I HIGHLY recommend him and his staff.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on June 19th, 2017

I recently decided to have breast augmentation. After a lot of research about the procedure I made appointments with two different doctors in town. I was blown out of the water with the difference in experience with Dr. Sev and his staff. From my initial consultation through my post op appointments everything went smooth. At my initial consultation my examination was thorough. He took the time to explain things clearly answering all of my questions, much unlike the experience I had across town. My results are amazing!!! I would recommend Dr. See to anyone having breast augmentation surgery I couldn't be happier!!!

Mommy Makeover

Posted on June 5th, 2017

The decision to have plastic surgery is one that comes with many decisions. Dr Sev and his staff made the pre op decisions approachable and easy to understand. Surgery day is one that comes with anticipation and a bit of fear. Dr Sev took the time to answer my questions and even prayed with me prior to surgery. His care for his patients is unmatched. Recovery is what no one looks forward to but again Dr Sev and his staff made sure that my questions were answered even if it meant personally calling to make sure I was okay and well informed. In today's hectic pace of life it's easy to expect substandard care. Dr Sev and his staff are a welcome reminder as to what excellent patient care is and should be. Thank you for all you do to make each patient feel like your only and for helping us have our inner beauty match our outer selves.

I actually look forward to shopping for a new swimsuit this year.

Posted on May 12th, 2017

I am a 55 year old professional and I have always been unhappy with what I felt was my disproportional body type. After reaching mid-life and at the encouragement of a friend who lives in France, I decided to investigate breast augmentation. I did a lot of research for the Fort Wayne area and Indiana Plastic Surgery Center was at the top of the list for patient satisfaction. I have many allergies to many aspects of our environment and Dr. Severinac was able to provide research of the safety of the implants and almost 0% allergy reaction for the surgical procedure and the implants. My husband and I had lots of questions (we had 2 consultation visits, before we made the decision) and Dr. Severinac was very patient and answered each question with respect. My husband is an engineer and he even had technical questions about the structure of the implants and how they were manufactured. Dr. Severinac was very willing to answer all of our questions even though I am sure we took more than the allotted appointment time. I am very satisfied with my new body image and I would highly recommend Dr. Severinac and his staff to anyone. I am very happy that I made the decision of breast augmentation. I have renewed self-confidence to wear clothing that matches my professional status and that contributes to my positive feelings about my career and personal life. I actually look forward to shopping for a new swimsuit this year. Thanks so much Dr. Severinac and staff for helping me to make this transition to a new body a positive one.

Absolutely, completely satisfied with everything he has done. Awesome Dr. and Staff. Love everything about Dr. Severniac and his staff.

Posted on March 29th, 2017

Caring doctor with fabulous results

Posted on March 13th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Severinac at the Indiana Plastic Surgery Center for 15 years. He corrected a deviated septum and I have seen him for facial laser treatments, botox and fillers. He has also performed several surgical services for family members and friends, who have all been thrilled with his work.

Very professional and does excellent work

Posted on February 11th, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Severinac. I couldn't be more happy with my results!!

Highly recommend

Posted on January 28th, 2017

Totally satisfied Obviously knows what he is doing.

I had a great experience!

Posted on December 20th, 2016

Dr severinac is an amazing surgeon. I am so happy with my results! He is not only great at what he does but he truly has a heart of gold. He and his staff made me feel at home and eased every bit of nerves I had to begin with. I would highly recommend dr severinac to all my family and friends.

24 y/o female breast aug

Posted on August 18th, 2016

Phenomenal results, personable trustworthy Doctor. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Posted on July 8th, 2016

Amazing doctor, amazing staff. Wouldnt ever use anyone else.

Dr. Severinac is the best!

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

I've been coming to Dr. Severinac since 2008 for Botox. I live in Florida where I have access to many doctors but I fly to my hometown to see Dr. S and his wonderful staff instead! I'm always so happy with my Botox results. I also had a procedure done to remove excess skin/fat from my neck - I'm still very happy with those results. I recommend Dr. Severinac to anyone seeking cosmetic changes.