Dr. Robert Severinac Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Severinac?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Robert Severinac?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2017

Excellent Surgeon

I recently decided to have breast augmentation. After a lot of research about the procedure I made appointments with two different doctors in town. I was blown out of the water with the difference in experience with Dr. Sev and his staff. From my initial consultation through my post op appointments everything went smooth. At my initial consultation my examination was thorough. He took the time to explain things clearly answering all of my questions, much unlike the experience I had across town. My results are amazing!!! I would recommend Dr. See to anyone having breast augmentation surgery I couldn't be happier!!!

June 5th, 2017

Mommy Makeover

The decision to have plastic surgery is one that comes with many decisions. Dr Sev and his staff made the pre op decisions approachable and easy to understand. Surgery day is one that comes with anticipation and a bit of fear. Dr Sev took the time to answer my questions and even prayed with me prior to surgery. His care for his patients is unmatched. Recovery is what no one looks forward to but again Dr Sev and his staff made sure that my questions were answered even if it meant personally calling to make sure I was okay and well informed. In today's hectic pace of life it's easy to expect substandard care. Dr Sev and his staff are a welcome reminder as to what excellent patient care is and should be. Thank you for all you do to make each patient feel like your only and for helping us have our inner beauty match our outer selves.

May 12th, 2017

I actually look forward to shopping for a new swimsuit this year.

I am a 55 year old professional and I have always been unhappy with what I felt was my disproportional body type. After reaching mid-life and at the encouragement of a friend who lives in France, I decided to investigate breast augmentation. I did a lot of research for the Fort Wayne area and Indiana Plastic Surgery Center was at the top of the list for patient satisfaction. I have many allergies to many aspects of our environment and Dr. Severinac was able to provide research of the safety of the implants and almost 0% allergy reaction for the surgical procedure and the implants. My husband and I had lots of questions (we had 2 consultation visits, before we made the decision) and Dr. Severinac was very patient and answered each question with respect. My husband is an engineer and he even had technical questions about the structure of the implants and how they were manufactured. Dr. Severinac was very willing to answer all of our questions even though I am sure we took more than the allotted appointment time. I am very satisfied with my new body image and I would highly recommend Dr. Severinac and his staff to anyone. I am very happy that I made the decision of breast augmentation. I have renewed self-confidence to wear clothing that matches my professional status and that contributes to my positive feelings about my career and personal life. I actually look forward to shopping for a new swimsuit this year. Thanks so much Dr. Severinac and staff for helping me to make this transition to a new body a positive one.

March 29th, 2017

Absolutely, completely satisfied with everything he has done. Awesome Dr. and Staff. Love everything about Dr. Severniac and his staff.

March 13th, 2017

Caring doctor with fabulous results

I have been a patient of Dr. Severinac at the Indiana Plastic Surgery Center for 15 years. He corrected a deviated septum and I have seen him for facial laser treatments, botox and fillers. He has also performed several surgical services for family members and friends, who have all been thrilled with his work.

February 11th, 2017

Very professional and does excellent work

I would highly recommend Dr. Severinac. I couldn't be more happy with my results!!

January 28th, 2017

Highly recommend

Totally satisfied Obviously knows what he is doing.

December 20th, 2016

I had a great experience!

Dr severinac is an amazing surgeon. I am so happy with my results! He is not only great at what he does but he truly has a heart of gold. He and his staff made me feel at home and eased every bit of nerves I had to begin with. I would highly recommend dr severinac to all my family and friends.

August 18th, 2016

24 y/o female breast aug

Phenomenal results, personable trustworthy Doctor. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

July 8th, 2016

Amazing doctor, amazing staff. Wouldnt ever use anyone else.

May 2nd, 2016

Dr. Severinac is the best!

I've been coming to Dr. Severinac since 2008 for Botox. I live in Florida where I have access to many doctors but I fly to my hometown to see Dr. S and his wonderful staff instead! I'm always so happy with my Botox results. I also had a procedure done to remove excess skin/fat from my neck - I'm still very happy with those results. I recommend Dr. Severinac to anyone seeking cosmetic changes.

February 28th, 2016

THE BEST!!!!! You wont regret your decision.....only regret is not calling sooner! The best Dr and the the best office staff!!!! 5 star rating from beginning to end!