A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sexe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sexe is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sexe, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- -hernia repair laparoscopic and open-mastectomy breast removal-colon resection laparoscopic and open -gallbladder removal -liver and biliary tract surgery -gastric surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sexe graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Sexe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Regional Health System
- Lake Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Blair Sexe MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Sexe practice?
- Dr. Robert Sexe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sexe practices Surgery near Osage Beach, MO.
See Osage Beach Surgeons.