A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Seyko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Seyko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seyko graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Seyko has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Seski Seyko MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Seyko practice?
- Dr. Robert Seyko has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Seyko practices Internal Medicine near Lincoln Park, MI.
See Lincoln Park Internists.