Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Awesome show details Awesome
by T. Boyd-Seng on Jan 31st, 2013

Dr. Shack and his staff are wonderful. Everyone was helpful and courteous. His work is outstanding. I couldn't be happier with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Shack to anyone.

Jul 8th, 2011

Excellent doctor. I had to have breast reconstruction due to cancer and I was very satisfied with results of the surgery. Dr. Shack was courteous and caring. Listened to what I said and, amazingly, when I went back for follow up several months later, he remembered what I said.

Facelift with little discomfort show details Facelift with little discomfort
Mar 30th, 2010

I had a facelift at Vanderbilt Clinic done by Dr. Shack. He is a skilled surgeon and was very plesant. He also made a "house call" to the hotel I was recuperting in...the Marriott on the West End near Vandy. Little bruising or swelling...with most swelling and bruising gone. It looks fabulous...turned back the clock 20 years. His staff could not have been nicer. I recommend him highly.Age 55, female

I give Dr. Shack my highest recommendation! show details I give Dr. Shack my highest recommendation!
Apr 7th, 2009

Dr. Shack performed my breast reconstructive surgery, after I had a mastectomy. My new breast looks and feels great. Dr. Shack explains things well, and makes you feel like you matter.

> > Patient Reviews