Dr. Robert Shackelford MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 8th, 2017
Sorry Dr.
He is the worst dr i have ever used. He broke my femra bone during a hip replacement and never told me . my hip now has popped out 6 times i have had to to have four surgerys on my hip since he done so much damage to my hip. He acting like it was no big deal to him. He sent me to a dr in Tyler he done two surgerys on me he couldnt fix it so they sent me to Dallas ut southwestern to repair what Robert done to me. I now have life time damage to my hip and leg. I ask robert why he didnt tell me he broke my leg and all he could say was well thats highsude 20 20. He also told me he had Ms. He is a sorry dr.and anyone that goes to him is crazy.

May 10th, 2011
i would not recomend anyone to go to this dr.......one of my mother's finger had swollen and was bright red and she was in severe pain....the Dr.had his back turned toward most of the time said it was arthritis and called in a prescription to the pharmacy for antibiotics and a pain medicine that she was allergic to and did not bother to ask her that while she was in the office the next office visit he said he was going to call in a prescription for a different pain medicine and never did.....we went two different times to the pharmacy.....nobody deserves to pay for an unprofessional service!

July 8th, 2017