A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sharon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sharon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharon
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sharon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Sharon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Sharon practice?
- Dr. Robert Sharon has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sharon practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Primary Care Doctors and Wyandotte Internists.