Learn more about Dr. Robert Sharon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sharon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharon
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sharon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Sharon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Sharon practice?
- Dr. Robert Sharon has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sharon practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Primary Care Doctors and Wyandotte Internists.