A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sharon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sharon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharon
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sharon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sharon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Sharon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Sharon practice?
- Dr. Robert Sharon has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sharon practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Family Physicians and Wyandotte Internists.