Dr. Robert Sharon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 14th, 2016
disappointment
I saw Dr.Sharon for years. Thought he was the best. Then I got really sick. And on the day of my scheduled appointment I received a call from the office staff that he would not be my doctor anymore. No explanation. Shocked and deeply hurt. I have difficulty comprehending how this happened. And he couldn't even have the respect or kindness to explain why he just dropped me so abruptly. Very strange. Suddenly all that kindness and hugs before you leave must have been fake. No one should ever be treated this way by another human being. Especially their doctor whom they believed in and trusted.

January 4th, 2016
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Sharon for over a year now and we are so pleased with everything. He took the time to listen to us and get to know us and any problems that we have. They made us feel like family and I would recommend him to anyone.

November 2nd, 2015
dismissed
I was dismissed with a very unkind letter after mentioning to a nurse that I wish they had x-ray machines in office for simple problems rather then having to go to the hospital in bad weather. He told me I second guessed his judgement on what was his expertise! Apparently his staff must repeat every thing the patients tell them. His ego is out of control.

June 15th, 2015
college student
took time with me and explained

May 16th, 2013
College Professor
Dr. Sharon and other staff members are professional, do not rush you, answers all questions, and refers to the best in their specialty. My experiences have been professional, friendly, and detailed.

April 2nd, 2011
great and caring office and physicians
I read a comment of an unsatisfied patient, I do NOT agree with the writer. Dr. Sharon's office staff and the managers have always gone above and beyond for me. I use mail away prescription companies and have never had a problem with the staff.

January 1st, 2011
Poor and unreliable office staff
As a former patient of Dr. Sharon, I will admit that he seems very caring and friendly. He is competent and makes one feel comfortable. All in all I would have continued as his patient but was summarily dismissed as his patient via a terse letter. The cause was a disagreement with office staff over obtaining prescriptions through a mail order house that they refuse to deal with. Let it be known that I had no choice but to order prescription through them due to insurance constraints. Medical care is very good but the office staff tends to be angry, in my case, and rarely is willing to go out of their way for patients. Also, have caught them issuing conflicting information to me and to my prescription provider. Dr. Sharon tends to back up the office staff and based on the letter I received, is unwilling to listen to the patient's side of the issue. By the office managers direct statement to me, I could say whatever I wanted to Dr. Sharon regarding occurrences and it will not matter. He will unequivocally back up the office staff no matter what the facts are. I am no being placed in a position that for the first time in my 63 years, I've been kicked out by a doctor and refused treatment for my ailments.

August 7th, 2008
nice office
He helps you in all ways possible and is very comforting when needed.