Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  College Professor  |  show details
by David Labeau on May 16th, 2013

Dr. Sharon and other staff members are professional, do not rush you, answers all questions, and refers to the best in their specialty. My experiences have been professional, friendly, and detailed.

|  great and caring office and physicians  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2011

I read a comment of an unsatisfied patient, I do NOT agree with the writer. Dr. Sharon's office staff and the managers have always gone above and beyond for me. I use mail away prescription companies and have never had a problem with the staff.

|  Poor and unreliable office staff  |  show details
by Searching for a new doctor. on Jan 1st, 2011

As a former patient of Dr. Sharon, I will admit that he seems very caring and friendly. He is competent and makes one feel comfortable. All in all I would have continued as his patient but was summarily dismissed as his patient via a terse letter. The cause was a disagreement with office staff over obtaining prescriptions through a mail order house that they refuse to deal with. Let it be known that I had no choice but to order prescription through them due to insurance constraints. Medical care is very good but the office staff tends to be angry, in my case, and rarely is willing to go out of their way for patients. Also, have caught them issuing conflicting information to me and to my prescription provider. Dr. Sharon tends to back up the office staff and based on the letter I received, is unwilling to listen to the patient's side of the issue. By the office managers direct statement to me, I could say whatever I wanted to Dr. Sharon regarding occurrences and it will not matter. He will unequivocally back up the office staff no matter what the facts are. I am no being placed in a position that for the first time in my 63 years, I've been kicked out by a doctor and refused treatment for my ailments.

|  nice office  |  show details
by no name on Aug 7th, 2008

He helps you in all ways possible and is very comforting when needed.