Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Shearing
Dr. Robert Shearing, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Shearing is affiliated with University Hospital and University Hospital - San Antonio. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Shearing has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Dr. Robert Shearing is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Dr. Ganna Breland
Occupational Medicine, Neurological Surgery
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Sushil Anand
General Practice, Pediatrics
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Doug Plata
Family Medicine, General Practice
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 0.01 mi20