Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist

1733 W Main St
Ste 100
Dothan, AL 36301
334-702-9445
Locations and availability (1)

|  A better Doctor you will not find.  |  show details
by Bonnie S. on Sep 8th, 2013

I have never had the experience of having a doctor who actually listens to you. He knows so many things about so many things and has taught me how to manage terrible pain-with his help-I am functioning at a pretty acceptable rate most of the time-This man is an Angel sent by God. It is a terrible shame, there should be more physicians like him. I am blessed to have him help me. There are too many arrogant doctors I have had the displeasure of coming across. My husband and I hold the highest respect for this man.

|  show details
by Lianne M. on May 7th, 2013

I really like how everyone treats you in his office, He is a very great doctor. I was really nervous at my first visit but he makes you feel so welcome, and really takes his time with is patients.

|  An appriciation during a difficult time  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2012

From the beginning walking in, the staff are in good spirits and are so kind. I had an incident that where I had problem with my meds and Dr. Shedden was kind enough to help me out during the following day. He understands people's pain and gives you enough time to talk or exsplain things. Thank you for helping me during my surgery recovery and a great bedside manner.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Jim Delashaw on Apr 8th, 2009

We need more Doctors with his intelligence and caring manner.