Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist

by Katharine Jenkins on Oct 28th, 2015

This Dr. Is one in a million with a heart of gold! He truly cares about his patients. He spen an hour getting to know my mother and understand her pain. We are feeling hopeful that her pain will finally be under control.

Patient/nurse show details Patient/nurse
by Mrs.Dr.T on Sep 1st, 2015

The one thing that I liked the best about Dr. Shedden is that he really cares about his patients and their well being not just their health. He takes the time to hear what you are telling him and if you need someone to pray with you he will do that too! Very simply he is doing his calling and doing it well. Anyone who is blessed to see Dr. Shedden as a patient can believe they will get the BEST care this side of John Hopkins! He is the Top and we are LUCKY to have him here in Dothan! I wish we could clone him so we would have doctors of his character forever! If you need a good doctor call Shedden Pain Relief and you will get the best around!!!

by Jenn on Apr 12th, 2015

MD and nursing staff very rude and presumptuous. If you run out of meds a few days early, they WILL accuse you of dealing drugs, and say things like , "I don't know what goes on at your house". No understanding at all. Also, if you aren't skinny, don't see this man. Even though he is 50 plus lbs overweight, he WILL make you feel like you are the lowest person on the face of the earth for being 5 lbs overweight. They deal with so many scammers and/or addicts, that they WILL make you feel like you are a convict/felon, even when you've done nothing but the right thing.

A better Doctor you will not find. show details A better Doctor you will not find.
by Bonnie S. on Sep 8th, 2013

I have never had the experience of having a doctor who actually listens to you. He knows so many things about so many things and has taught me how to manage terrible pain-with his help-I am functioning at a pretty acceptable rate most of the time-This man is an Angel sent by God. It is a terrible shame, there should be more physicians like him. I am blessed to have him help me. There are too many arrogant doctors I have had the displeasure of coming across. My husband and I hold the highest respect for this man.

by Lianne M. on May 7th, 2013

I really like how everyone treats you in his office, He is a very great doctor. I was really nervous at my first visit but he makes you feel so welcome, and really takes his time with is patients.

An appriciation during a difficult time show details An appriciation during a difficult time
Apr 24th, 2012

From the beginning walking in, the staff are in good spirits and are so kind. I had an incident that where I had problem with my meds and Dr. Shedden was kind enough to help me out during the following day. He understands people's pain and gives you enough time to talk or exsplain things. Thank you for helping me during my surgery recovery and a great bedside manner.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Jim Delashaw on Apr 8th, 2009

We need more Doctors with his intelligence and caring manner.