Learn more about Dr. Robert Sheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sheeler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheeler
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Sheeler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sheeler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheeler graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sheeler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Sheeler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Sheeler practice?
- Dr. Robert Sheeler has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sheeler practices Family Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kasson, MN and Wabasha, MN.
See Rochester Primary Care Doctors.