Learn more about Dr. Robert Sheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sheeler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheeler
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Sheeler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sheeler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheeler graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sheeler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Sheeler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Sheeler practice?
- Dr. Robert Sheeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sheeler practices Family Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Family Physicians.