A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sheets:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sheets is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sheets, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheets graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sheets has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Rady Children's Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Miller Sheets MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Sheets practice?
- Dr. Robert Sheets has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sheets practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians and San Diego Rheumatologists.