A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sheets:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sheets is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheets
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sheets Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sheets, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheets graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sheets has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Rady Children's Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Miller Sheets MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Sheets practice?
- Dr. Robert Sheets has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sheets practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians and San Diego Rheumatologists.