A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sheets:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sheets is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sheets, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheets graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sheets has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sheets accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans