Learn more about Dr. Robert Shenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Shenk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shenk
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shenk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Shenk, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenk graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Shenk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Shenk MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Shenk practice?
- Dr. Robert Shenk has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Shenk practices Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.