Learn more about Dr. Robert Shenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Shenk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Shenk, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenk graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shenk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shenk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Shenk practice?
Dr. Robert Shenk practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.