A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Shenk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Shenk, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenk graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shenk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Shenk MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Shenk practice?
- Dr. Robert Shenk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Shenk practices Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.