- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Shenk is Excellent. Dr. Shenk has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Shenk, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Cancer, and Lymphatic Metastasis.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenk graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shenk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Case Medical Center
- University Hospital Case Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shenk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Shenk practice?
Dr. Robert Shenk practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Westlake, OH.
See Beachwood Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Shenk, Dr. Bobby Shenk, Dr. Robbie Shenk, Dr. Rupert Shenk