Learn more about Dr. Robert Sheppard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sheppard, Cardiac Electrophysiology & Pacing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheppard
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sheppard, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheppard graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sheppard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Sheppard FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Sheppard practice?
- Dr. Robert Sheppard has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sheppard practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.