A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sheppard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sheppard, Cardiac Electrophysiology & Pacing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheppard
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheppard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sheppard, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheppard graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sheppard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Sheppard FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Sheppard practice?
- Dr. Robert Sheppard has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sheppard practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.