A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sheppard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sheppard, Cardiac Electrophysiology & Pacing is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sheppard, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheppard graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sheppard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Sheppard FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Sheppard practice?
- Dr. Robert Sheppard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sheppard practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.