Dr. Robert Sheppard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

September 20th, 2016
A life saver.
Doctor Sheppard will always take time to listen to your Heart Problems and then in a very professional manner take steps to correct these problems. He sure prescribed the proper medication to keep my heart in proper rhythm after many years of problems.

August 2nd, 2016
Found new information in file
I liked Dr. Sheppard's ease in talking to me. He found information in my file forwarded from another cardiologis re. medication that I hadn't been told about: He compared my current meds with what a previous cardiologist had prescribed but which script had never been called in. He evaluated my cardiology tests and suggested that a sleep study might uncover the real problem rather than the afib diagnosis. I feel relieved that Dr. Sheppard thoroughly discussed my test results with me and that he is also looking for a sure diagnosis. His office uses email, the first doctor in my experience who does.

May 4th, 2016
I have been treated by Dr. Sheppard for the past 16 years and have always been confident in his expertise and attitude that we are partners in my health.

December 20th, 2015
Dr. Sheppard and the staff at The Heart Institute makes you feel as if you are the most important patient they have. Dr. Sheppard correctly diagnosed me after several Cardiologist had not. My heart procedure was done and I am A-fib free.

June 1st, 2015
Love him........But.....Just wish he was not always in such of a hurry of leave because I always find myself wishing I had more time to ask questions. Never get them all asked.

January 28th, 2015
He's a great doctor he has helped me three different times, now going on the fourth time for surgery and he is great Dr courteous, kind good bedside manner and all around nice person.