A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sher, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sher graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Sher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jay Sher MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Sher practice?
- Dr. Robert Sher has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sher practices Urology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD and Germantown, MD.
See Rockville Urologists.