A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sherertz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sherertz is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sherertz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherertz graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sherertz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jackson Sherertz MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Sherertz practice?
- Dr. Robert Sherertz has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sherertz practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Murrells Inlet, SC.
See Murrells Inlet Internists and Murrells Inlet Infectious Disease Doctors.