A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sheridan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sheridan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sheridan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Critical Care
- Inhalation Burns
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Soft Tissue Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheridan graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sheridan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sheridan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Sheridan practice?
Dr. Robert Sheridan practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and Lexington, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.