The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Sheridan
Dr. Robert Sheridan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Sheridan is affiliated with Shriners Hospital-Boston, Massachusetts General Hospital and Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center. Dr. Sheridan has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Sheridan has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Robert Sheridan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dr. Ja Martyn
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Boston, MA 0.01 mi42
Dr. Michael Lewis
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Boston, MA 0.01 mi49