A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shervette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Shervette is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shervette
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shervette Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shervette graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Shervette MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Shervette practice?
- Dr. Robert Shervette has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Shervette practices Psychiatry near Swainsboro, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA.
See Swainsboro Psychiatrists.