A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shideler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Shideler is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shideler
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shideler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Shideler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shideler graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Shideler MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Shideler practice?
- Dr. Robert Shideler has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Shideler practices Psychiatry near Elmendorf Afb, AK.