A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shipp graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Shipp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Casey County Hospital
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Saml Shipp MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Shipp practice?
- Dr. Robert Shipp has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Shipp practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbia, KY.
See Columbia Family Physicians and Columbia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.