A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Shipp is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shipp
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Shipp Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shipp graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Shipp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Casey County Hospital
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Saml Shipp MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Shipp practice?
- Dr. Robert Shipp has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Shipp practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbia, KY.
See Columbia Family Physicians and Columbia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.