Learn more about Dr. Robert Shipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Shipp is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shipp
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shipp Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shipp graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Shipp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Casey County Hospital
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Saml Shipp MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Shipp practice?
- Dr. Robert Shipp has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Shipp practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbia, KY.
See Columbia Family Physicians and Columbia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.