Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Shipp
Dr. Robert Shipp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, KY. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology, Family Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Shipp is affiliated with Taylor Regional Hospital, Westlake Regional Hospital and Northside Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Shipp has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Robert Shipp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, KY.
Dr. Sherry Jones
Columbia, KY 0.59 mi14
Dr. Melanie Mooney
Family Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Columbia, KY 0.59 mi16
Dr. Gary Partin
Columbia, KY 1.72 mi30