A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shirley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Shirley is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirley graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Shirley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepard Health Systems
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Shirley MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Shirley practice?
- Dr. Robert Shirley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Shirley practices Surgery near Longview, TX.
See Longview Surgeons.