The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Shirley
Dr. Robert Shirley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Longview, TX, with another office in Longview, TX. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Shirley is affiliated with Longview Regional Medical Center, Good Shepherd Medical Center and Good Shepard Health Systems. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Shirley has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Shirley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longview, TX.
Dr. Jason Suits
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Longview, TX 0 mi18
Dr. Daniel Merritt
Longview, TX 0 mi21
Dr. David Jayakar
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Longview, TX 0.07 mi31