A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shlens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Shlens is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shlens
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Shlens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Shlens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shlens graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Shlens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dale Shlens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Shlens practice?
- Dr. Robert Shlens has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Shlens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.