Learn more about Dr. Robert Shlens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shlens
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shlens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Shlens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shlens graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Shlens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dale Shlens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Shlens practice?
- Dr. Robert Shlens has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Shlens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.