A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shlien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Shlien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shlien
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Shlien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shlien graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shlien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Shlien MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Shlien practice?
- Dr. Robert Shlien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Shlien practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Internists and Wayne Gastroenterologists.