Learn more about Dr. Robert Shneidman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Shneidman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shneidman
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Shneidman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Shneidman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shneidman graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Shneidman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Shneidman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Shneidman practice?
- Dr. Robert Shneidman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Shneidman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.