A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Shor is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Myocardial Infarction
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shor graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Shor MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Shor practice?
- Dr. Robert Shor has 9 office locations.
Dr. Robert Shor practices Cardiology near Reston, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, VA and Fairfax, VA.
See Reston Cardiologists.