A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Shor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shor
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Myocardial Infarction
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shor graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Shor MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Shor practice?
- Dr. Robert Shor has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Shor practices Cardiology near Reston, VA.
See Reston Cardiologists.