Overall Review

3.2

September 10th, 2015
very satisfied

July 21st, 2015
What just happened?
This was the strangest visit to a doctor ever. It was a whirlwind. Wait time was very brief. Here is a tip: Whatever you want to talk to Dr. Shoss about, make sure you relate that to the nurse first because that will be your one and only chance to express to Dr. Shoss why you are there. And if the nurse doesn't make note of something that you say, Dr. Shoss will not be addressing that issue on that visit. How to interject a sentence? If Dr. Shoss takes a rare pause or a deep breath, better get ready to say or ask what you need. If you aren't dizzy by the time he is done speaking, you will be when he skillfully whisks you out of the room to the check-out person, before you know what hit you. The positive: If the appointments run on time consistently, his curt manner is a big part of why that happens. So after waiting over 4 months for an appointment, make sure that you are prepared to make those 15 minutes of his time count. He may not express everything that is going on in his wealth-of-knowledge head so there has to be a certain amount of blind faith on the patient's part in his expertise, since you likely will not be able to find any dead air time to ask a question or to receive clarification.

July 2nd, 2015
Will not return...
Appointment was rushed, did not look at issue I came for, no follow up appointment and gave me no knowledge of what I came for. Will not go back.

May 26th, 2015
Very poor experience
Dr. Shoss has no bedside manner whatsoever. He does not listen. He talks very fast and the appointments are very rushed. He doesn't seem at all knowledgeable about my diagnosis and there is no sense of urgency at all. I would not recommend visiting his office if you have an unusual or serious condition. Go to someone who cares.

October 31st, 2014
Poor bedside manner and not dedicated to their work.
I went in there for an alarming sudden skin condition and the whole experience was bad from beginning to end. The front desk personnel were very rude and short tempered as I was trying to even schedule an appt. When I got there, Dr. Shoss spent all of 3 minutes in the room and constantly talked over me and answered none of my questions nor was he concerned with what I had to say. I received no answers, no security, no hope. He prescribed me a cream without even telling me what I was using it for, what to expect and what the prognosis would be. Checking out was even more annoying as the lady at check out looked and acted as if she wanted to slit her wrist and I was a burden to her day for having to check me out. never again.

December 25th, 2013
DID NOT SEE DR SHOSS SAW SOME A PA
TALKING TO A TRAINED MONKEY WAS AKIN TO THIS VISIT THIS PA OFFERED ME NOTHING DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT MY SKIN AND MY HAIR THINNING DID NOT DO A SCALP SCRAPING OR A SKIN SCRAPING FOR TESTING TOOK A WILD GUESSAT MY DIAGNOSIS ORDERED A TIBC NEVER GOT RESULTS NEVER SCHEDULED ME FOR A FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT AFTER THAT IL NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DERMATOLOGY PRACTICE TO MY WORST ENEMY IHAVE BEEN SUFFERING WITH THE BURNING AND ITCHING LOOKING FOR A REPUTABLE DERMATOLOGIST

July 31st, 2012
he was in and out. said i had to limit my problems to only 3 things.

February 10th, 2011
Dr Shoss
Dr Shoss is very energetic and very knowledgeable. Enjoys sharing his knowledge. Offers options for treatment. Knowledgeable of insurance coverages. I like him : )

September 1st, 2010
Needs to improve time spent with patient
Dr Shoss seemed to be very rushed throughout my appointment which maybe lasted 5 minutes. I was only able to explain to him several of the problems I had going on by being pushy and talking over him, which I don't like to do. I was very disappointed as he came highly recommended by several other Drs. Perhaps he's intelligent and may know what he's doing from a medical perspective but his ability to listen and spend time with his patients really needs improvement. We do have something to say. Also, his approach seemed to lack an integrative approach and he did not seem open to alternative healing options, which again is disappointing.