A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Shull, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shull graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Shull has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Shull MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Shull practice?
- Dr. Robert Shull has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Shull practices Anesthesiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Anesthesiologists.