A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shusman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Shusman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Shusman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shusman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shusman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Solomon Shusman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Shusman practice?
- Dr. Robert Shusman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Shusman practices Family Medicine near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA.
See Springfield Primary Care Doctors.