A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sickler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sickler, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine, Neurologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sickler, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Nerve Block
Education & Awards
Dr. Sickler graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Sickler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wilan Sickler MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Sickler practice?
- Dr. Robert Sickler has 12 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sickler practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists and Houston Pain Management Doctors.