Dr. Robert Sidlow MD Patient Reviews

3.0
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 8th, 2016
Worst bedside manner and lack of overall diagnostic perception imaginable!
I would give 0 stars if possible! If you are looking for competency, perception and sensitivity from a physician you won't find that from Dr. Sidlow. He was the most incompetent, pompous and arrogant doctor that I have ever had the displeasure of seeing! Because he couldn't figure out what was wrong with me he kept trying to insinuate that I need mental therapy! And because I kept proving him wrong and was right about what was wrong with me, this angered him and therefore he was so abusive to me! He is a very sad excuse for a human being. As a public service announcement I am warning others to stay clear of him! Any doctor who is abusive of sick people shouldn't be one! It's him who is having a mental issue and not me! Why because I was right about my condition does it mean that I'm having a mental issue? Since he was wrong about the illness, and I right and he was therefore abusing me because of this, this shows that he is mentally disturbed one!? Seeing him and also Jacobi Hospital in general was one of the worst medical experiences of my life! My advice, don't go to this Dr. or Jacobi Hospital, they will both compromise the integrity of your healthcare with their incompetency!