Dr. Robert Siefring MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 29th, 2015
Wait -phonecall avg 10-15mins Wait for doctor 1-2hrs Great bedside manner, graduate of university of acalpulco, not Mexican

April 6th, 2013
Would highly recommend this doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Siefring's for 16 years. Yes, the wait times are awful...horrible....way too long...but his demeanor, thoroughness and consideration are well worth the wait. He is an excellent physician and takes the time to listen to his patients, provide options and explanations when needed. I have had two different surgical procedures with Dr. Siefring and each time, he and his office staff have gone out of their way to make time for me. Just bring a book, a snack or a good friend to help pass the time.

September 4th, 2012
Dr siefring has been my dr for almost 23 years. He takes his time with his patients, which is important to me. Even tho my last wait was 2 hours in the waiting room and another hour in the room, I still feel that waiting is worth the care. I usually call before I go for my appointment, go sign in, and go to lunch while I'm waiting. I want excellent care so I don't look at the negatives of wait time. He is an excellent dr no matter what and will wait all day to see him if I have to. I don't have problems getting appointments and don't have a problem with the staff, only occassionally you have to be a pest and call a few times. They are overloaded with patients. Maybe they shouldn't accept any more new patients .

August 15th, 2012
Unconcerned !!!
I needed an emergency visit. Was not able to get an appointment until 4 weeks from when I called. Was told to try an over the counter medicine. I informed them that this does not work with my condition. Was not my condition was not as important as a prenatal patient. I ask if I could get a call from the Dr. direct was informed that's why he has staff. I felt that my service did not matter, that my condition was unimportant. Now I'm forced to see another doctor who is not familar with my past conditions. Will be looking into getting another doctor even though I personally think that Dr. Siefring is an excellent doctor, but his office program stinks !!!!

October 26th, 2011
I have been a patients of his for many years but will not be coming back because of the wait time. I waited in an exam room for 50 min and walked out because of the length of time there

August 22nd, 2011
love doc, office staff unprofessional
He is great, but his office staff is rude and unhelpful and the wait times are horrible.

April 8th, 2010
The worse experience I have ever had
I went to this Doctor from a friend who highly recommend him. I found from making an apt to actually seeing the dcotor was the worse experience I have ever had with any doctor during a time when I really needed one. After 6 months, several tests, I could not get this doctor to call back to discuss my results. The reason I wanted him to call me back is because the office cancelled two of my appointments due to weather and then one due to a funeral that the Doctor had to attend. So 6 months passed by while I expierenced 10 day periods with pain that did not allow me to work on some days or SLEEP. I finally gave up and called them and begged the nurse to have The Doctor to call me back and charge me for an office visit. I never heard from him or anyone at this office. I have changed Doctor's. Last note, of the 2 visits that I had I waited 2 hours for the first apt and an 1 hour and 30 minutes for 2nd apt, which is why I insisted that he just call me because that office did not seem to take any regard that patients are people and when they are waiting for the doctor that there time is important. And in my case, time not paid from my work. They never even bothered to tell you how far the doctor was behind unless you asked. Which on my third visit I did ask and he was an hour behind. I left and tried getting the office to tell him to call me with my results.

March 3rd, 2010
Incredible Physician
Dr Siefring is the most incredible physician I have ever been a patient of. He is my gynecologist as well as my obstetrician who delivered my 3 children. He is extremely caring and makes you feel like you are his only patient. He is also a great diagnostician who knows more than just ob/gyn ailments. I highly recommend this doctor.