Dr. Robert Siew Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Siew?

July 25th, 2017

Dr. Siew has been my primary care physician for more than twenty years. My husband is also his patient. We have found him to be professional, thoughtful and a good listener. He has always diagnosed our illneshe's correctly and has provides us with great medical care. Both he and his staff are kind and easily accessible.

June 26th, 2017

Professional and careing

I'm Dr Siew patient since five years ago. And my mother too. Dr Siew had been taking care of my mom's diabetic problems with patiently and professionally. He would personally return my call within thirty minutes on a Saturday when my mom had food poisoning. His assistant Chris is also very nice too!

March 2nd, 2016

Terrible contacting family while practing at Methodist Hospital in Arcadia, CA

Never bothered to contact spouse of his patient and decided upon himself to a DNR for patient without EVER! contacting family. DON'T TRUST THIS SO-CALLED DOCTOR IF YOU VALUE YOUR SPOUSE'S LIFE!

September 16th, 2015

Great office, smart man

January 26th, 2015

Dr. Siew has been my primary for about 10 years and has treated my C.O.P.D., my clinical depression, and physicals and such. I find him to be spot on in his diagnosis and treatment. Also, a good friend.

November 24th, 2014

I recently was admitted to Huntington Hospital for a hypertensive episode. This Dr. Comes in the room and tells me that i have hypertension as a new diagnosis but he was sending me home because he was only dealing with life or death situations and if there was anything else I needed to talk about it would have to be with my primary doctor because he was not going to do it. He was rude, dismissive, unprofessional and actually made my blood pressure go upjust before I was being discharged. If I had of been feeling good I would have read him his rights. He was more interested in if I had Obama care insurance. I stopped him and told him No!!!! I have insurance through my job!!!! and even if I did what difference did it make. I am definately complaining to the hospital about this. My advise would to be Run Away If this jerk enters your room....unless you are dying maybe then he will show interest in helping you.

July 19th, 2014

patient

I have gone to Dr. skew for a number of years. This man is one of the finest doctor's I have ever seen. He never quits in making sure you are taken care of and explains what is going on. Always willing to answer questions. Tells the truth in reporting test results. Gives great advice!

April 8th, 2014

Flamboyantly,flaming doctor!

I met Dr.Siew while in the hospital.Frankly,I was shocked at his behavior.I would not see him outside the hospital,he spent all of 2 minutes in my room every day repeating what happened to me(believe me,I know what happened to me!) Then he asks me what the others doctors said.He is quite an act,not sure how good a doctor he is because I had other doctors who REALLY took care of me,I felt Dr Siew was just there to bill me since he was from my primary care doctor's office.

February 1st, 2013

Run away!

Totally incompetent. and oh so rude. He thinks he's the center of attention when he flamboyantly bounces into a room. really creepy. He bills insurance for an exam when he didn't even touch me. Seems more interested in billing than providing caring treatment to the sick.

October 29th, 2012

mistreated patient

This "doctor" mis-treated me in the hospital, avoid at all costs unless you consider an "EXAM" A RUDE 1 MINUTE CONVERSATION, AFTER WHICH THIS COWARD REFUSED TO COME BACK IN TO THE ROOM TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS, LYING & TELLING THE NURSE HE'D LEFT AFTER 20 SECONDS, WHICH WAS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.CAN'T WAIT TO GET THE BILL....

October 29th, 2011

BIGGEST JERK EVER!!!

Dr. Siew is the biggest jerk you will EVER meet. He acts friendly enough in person but God forbid you have to talk to him over the weekend. He is abrasive, rude, and dismissive. He is NOTORIOUS for this behavior. Just ask his phone service operators. They say this doctor has received more complaints than ANY other EVER. AVOID THIS MAN AT ALL COSTS. He will make you feel stupid and unimportant. AND to top it all off, his diagnosis are not that great either.

October 5th, 2017