A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sigman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sigman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sigman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sigman graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Sigman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Karl Sigman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Sigman practice?
- Dr. Robert Sigman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sigman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Spokane Valley, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA and Fort Worth, TX.