Dr. Robert Silbert MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 18th, 2016
GREAT PAIN DOCTOR
I DON'T THINK I WOULD STILL BE AROUND OR EVEN FUNCTIONING AT ALL IF NOT FOR DR. SILBERT.

April 4th, 2016
Very professional warms up with conversation, feel he does care for his patients

May 26th, 2015
Amazing medical professional
I have saw dr Silbert just a couple times now and he is a pain reliever by far. his injections are almost pain free and have done wonders for my body. I have a few problems that are chronic pain causers and he has been a life saver. I play with my children and enjoy them as they are 1 and 4 yr. of age. Love the help with pain. I will never be pain free but this man is my hero.

April 28th, 2014
R.N.
Physician was highly recommended by multiple people and physicians. However first phone call from me to his office will and was last. Receptionist rude, instantantly categorized as drug seeker, liar, not Professional- sad for his practice- will never recommend or attempt to schedule appt.

November 21st, 2013
LESSON LEARNT
i seen Dr. Silbert for lower chronic back for several years ,we tried a couple of procedures an found a one that truly worked an relieved my pain, i done what i THOUGHT was the right thing to do !!!but was sadly mistaken ..i called an told him i was way better an didn't see the need to keep seeing him taking the spot of someone who is in the shape i was in the beginning, well a couple years later had a accident an brought the pain back,,, well called his office an was told "we can not see you anymore you were discharged" wow what feeling !!! i did the right thing an got punished smh!!!! but really have to say other than that issue ,,, he is an EXCELLENT Dr. just do not ever stop seeing him ,,,,

October 9th, 2012
I highly recommend Dr Silbert for back pain relief.