Learn more about Dr. Robert Silgals:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Silgals is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silgals
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silgals Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Silgals, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Silgals graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silgals has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Trident Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Silgals MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Silgals practice?
- Dr. Robert Silgals has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Silgals practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists, Charleston Hematologists, and Charleston Oncologists.