A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Silgals:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Silgals is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Silgals, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Silgals graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silgals has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Roper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Silgals MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Silgals practice?
- Dr. Robert Silgals has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Silgals practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Internists, Charleston Hematologists, and Charleston Oncologists.