A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Silver, Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Silver, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sudden Hearing Loss
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Silver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Daniel Silver MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Silver practice?
- Dr. Robert Silver has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Silver practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Otolaryngologists.