A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Silverbrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Silverbrook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverbrook has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Silverbrook DO is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Silverbrook practice?
- Dr. Robert Silverbrook has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Robert Silverbrook practices Internal Medicine near , .