A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Silverbrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Silverbrook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverbrook graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silverbrook has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silverbrook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Silverbrook practice?
Dr. Robert Silverbrook practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.