A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Silverbrook is Excellent. Dr. Silverbrook has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverbrook graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silverbrook has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silverbrook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Silverbrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Silverbrook practice?
Dr. Robert Silverbrook practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bordentown, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Silverbrook, Dr. Bobby Silverbrook, Dr. Robbie Silverbrook, Dr. Rupert Silverbrook