Learn more about Dr. Robert Simari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Simari is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simari
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Simari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Injuries
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Simari graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Simari MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Simari practice?
- Dr. Robert Simari has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Simari practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kenyon, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.