A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Simari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Simari is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simari
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Simari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Injuries
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Simari graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Simari MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Simari practice?
- Dr. Robert Simari has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Simari practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kenyon, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.