Dr. Robert Simms MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 2nd, 2014
Upsetting
Awful bedside manner.. I would not recommend to anyone who has an illness. Made me feel shameful for not agreeing with his course of treatment doesn't listen to patients concerns or questions about treatment.

December 11th, 2013
After the loss of my husband, I wouldn't be where I am today with out Dr Simms and his staff. They really care and are most helpful. He changed the medicine the other doctor had me on and helped me to be able to focus, work, sleep and live again. The other doctor just wanted to medicate me so I wouldn't cry all the time. When Dr. Simms stated he wanted me to go through the greiving process just not hit the deepest part of depression. Some depression is normal in the loss of family as he explained it. I just didn't want to be a zombie, I wanted to feel my loss. They are the best!!!!!

October 12th, 2012
The second he walked in and made eye contact with me,he made me feel very comfortable! I just knew there was something different about him,he has shown so much compassion toward my daughter.. Funny,caring,smart,knows his stuff for sure!!! His office is about 30 minutes from my house but its definately worth the extra few miles!!!

September 1st, 2012
Amazing!
Went to Dr. Simms about 2 years ago over medicated and misdiagnosed, basically on my death bed. He weaned me off of everything. If it wasn't for ...

May 10th, 2012
Amazing!
I went to him over medicated and misdiagnosed. He straightened me out and I've never felt better. Saved my life! So blessed to have him as a doctor.

November 29th, 2011
Scared me at first, but is teddy bear. Very caring, wanted to make me well, and wanted committment from me that I wanted to to be well. Love it that he is a Christian. Calls to follow up on first few visits to make sure that I was alright with meds. Made me feel very special. Even called to wish me happy birthday.

June 17th, 2011
Excellent Bedside Manner
I went to Dr. Simms because I suspected that I have adult ADD. I found Dr. Simms bedside manner to be excellent - he was the first psychiatrist I have visited who made me comfortable enough to talk with him about issues I have been dealing with for years. Also, he was able to identify some sources of issues that I had lived with for years without realizing that there could be a chemical reason for the symptoms. It has been almost a month since my first visit, and I have not felt this well in several years. I highly recommend Dr. Simms and have already referred friends to him for their ADD children.

April 25th, 2011
Front office staff is uncaring and unresponsive. Back office staff is ineffective.

January 18th, 2011
Dr. Robert M. Simms is very unprofessional. He has an abrasive and harsh bed side manner. He is not sensitive to his patients emotions and mental needs. He would benefit from emotional intelligence training.

February 24th, 2009
If I had never went to Dr. Simms, my life would have plumitted. I could not have over come my disorder. He made me feel human again. He is an extrordanary person, and I thank God to have him as my doctor. He has helped me tremendously.