Learn more about Dr. Robert Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sims is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sims, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Sims has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Brownell Sims MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Sims practice?
- Dr. Robert Sims has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sims practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX and San Antonio, TX.
See Clearwater Internists, Clearwater Hematologists, and Clearwater Oncologists.