A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sims is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sims
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sims Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sims, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Sims has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Brownell Sims MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Sims practice?
- Dr. Robert Sims has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sims practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX and San Antonio, TX.
See Clearwater Internists, Clearwater Hematologists, and Clearwater Oncologists.