Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Sims
Dr. Robert Sims, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Clearwater, FL and College Station, TX (and 1 other location). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Hospitalist, Medical Oncology and Hematology. Dr. Sims is affiliated with Women's Hospital of Texas, St Marks Medical Center and St. Marks. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Sims has the following 4 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Robert Sims is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Harold Gottlieb
Houston, TX 0.87 mi36
Dr. Gopikishan Rangaraj
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Houston, TX 1.12 mi30
Dr. Wendy Badgwell
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 1.33 mi17