inactive

Robert J Sinaiko MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

October 23rd, 2013
Dr. Sinaiko cured my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
When I was in college, I went to Dr. Robert Sinaiko with a severe case of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I was sleeping 13 hours a day and almost unable to function. I had suffered with the symptoms of severe exhaustion and weakness for two years, visited a battery of doctors and been tested for everything imaginable. I had tried a hypoglycemia diet, which only made my symptoms worse. Dr. Sinaiko saved me. Within three months of starting his treatment, I was 60% better. Within six months I was completely recovered. I have told anyone I meet who speaks of having CFS or knowing someone who does what Dr. Sinaiko did for me and how he did it. I am forever grateful to his progressive practice, and I've remained very health conscious about my diet ever since, and haven't ever suffered those symptoms again.

September 7th, 2011
Dr. Robert J. Sinaiko's Bonus Points
I was first seen by Dr. Sinaiko in the mid 1980's after recurring ill health and symptoms which perplexed other internists and were undiagnosed and untreated. I found him through persistent efforts to obtain referrals to specialists appropriate for my conditions.Dr. Sinaiko is extremely professional and courteous; importantly he is a good listener and asks the important follow-up questions. He gave me a preliminary phone interview to determine if he was the correct specialist I should see.His summation of the possible conditions he thought I might have were remarkable by the following. I did seek his services and he had a very thorough evaluation and testing protocol to affirm his suspected diagnoses of my conditions. The most important "treatment" he had me pursue were dietary changes to address my particular health conditions. There were some other treatments relevant to immune symptom support.My allergy symptoms were also diagnosed through tests used in the 1980's by Dr. Sinaiko and his results were consistent with test results from other allergists I had previously consulted. These allergies were of secondary concern, did not require significant treatment or intervention, and do not trouble me today.Most importantly, I consider Dr. Sinaiko to be that rare combination of a physician with a "good bedside manner," astute diagnostic skills, sincere in his concern for the welfare of his patients, abilities in cutting edge research, desire to educate his patients regarding their condition(s), and one of the few physicians I would trust with my life.Because of my lifelong health conditions, I have more experience than most individuals with many physician specialties and many, many physicians.I will only add in general, that the physicians I have found to be the "Star Performers" in my life are also the ones most at risk for criticism from their colleagues or "the establishment." If we did not have advancements in medicine and physicians who "push the envelope," we would not have learned "The Germ Theory of Disease" and our physicians would still be bleeding us with leeches as they did George Washington.I applaud those physicians who recognize that medicine is an evolutionary science. Certainly today medicine knows more about my particular health conditions than it did when I first consulted Dr. Sinaiko in the mid 1980's, and Dr. Sinaiko would affirm that statement.

July 21st, 2009
Dr. Sinaiko is Excellent
Knowledgeable, listening skills, pro-active, attentive and extremely professional. I would recommend this Dr. to anyone. One of the best internists I've ever met.