A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sing graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sing has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Fong Sing DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Sing practice?
- Dr. Robert Sing has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sing practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.