Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Sing
Dr. Robert Sing, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Sports Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Sing is affiliated with Springfield Hospital, Springfield Hospital - Crozer Chester and Crozer-Chester Medical Center. Dr. Sing has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Sing has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Robert Sing is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, PA.
Dr. Dennis Harrsch
General Practice, Family Medicine
Springfield, PA 0 mi23
Dr. Christopher Davis
Springfield, PA 0 mi17
Dr. Robert Ditrolio
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Springfield, PA 0 mi25