A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Singh, FACS, MD, RPVI is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stephen Singh FACS, MD, and RPVI is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Singh practice?
- Dr. Robert Singh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Singh practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Reading, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.