Dr. Robert Stephen Singh MD, RPVI, and FACS is a male General Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Singh, MD, RPVI, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.More Education & Awards
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance